Engrish of the Day

Engrish of the Day
This is what I need!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Vicki

Happy Birthday Vicki...I was looking through my pics that I have of you, and what a difference. We first met when your Dad and I were almost through with massage school, it was in 2004. You had just turned 6. You were a very outgoing, talkative and insightful little girl. You always wanted to play and you were always interested in what was going on. I've seen you grow over the last 4 years and you have turned in to a smart, funny, and beautiful young lady. One of my first memories of you is when we did the first ALS walk. You walked the whole thing with us and you were full of energy.

A few weeks later we took you to the airshow at the base, that was a fun day for all of us. But you absolutely LOVED it!

Then came Christmas 2005, Mike had just gotten home from Korea, I was a few months pregnant with Gavin and boy were you silly!

2006 was a very busy and tiring year for me, Gavin was born in May, Mike got out of the military and I started back working full time, so we didn't see much of you that year, and I couldn't find any pictures that I had of you. So we fast forward to 2007, last year. You have grown so much it's amazing. You were so beautiful at your brother Rex's wedding

Again the year was very busy so I didn't see much of you until our Annual Christmas gathering where again you were your silly self.

Then we fast forward to now, your 10th birthday. Thanks to your mom's blog I stole this pic of you.

All I can say is my how you've grown, and I look forward to seeing the wonderful woman your growing up to be!!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Shannon! You ROCK! Thank you so much for this!!!

Shannon said...

Anytime, she is growing up to be a wonderful young lady. You two should be very proud.