Engrish of the Day

Engrish of the Day
This is what I need!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dinner in the Sky








This is something that I would NEVER do simply because I am scared to death of heights. It must cost a fortune and be very exciting, but not at all for me!

You have to take out insurance for the duration of the meal and get a medical clearance. Think about this, your wayyy up on a crane eating dinner and a gust of wind hits, the table starts swinging back and forth and does your meal go flying or is it bolted to the table? What if your shoes fall off or you drop something like your fork, does it kill the person who just happens to be walking by underneath? Crazy concept. Neat pics though

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy St-Patrick... I' m Max (age 34 from Montreal,Qc) ,You have a very nice blog (pictures) ... let me invit you to my new virtual irish pub the McDuff irish pub... You'll find a lot of games, videos, musics, ect... See you there ! Max McDuff

http://mcduffpub.blogspot.com/

Ann said...

OK...I wouldn't do it either. Big D would love it, I'm sure!