Engrish of the Day

Engrish of the Day
This is what I need!

Friday, December 7, 2007

A task for the readers

I have an assignment for everyone who reads this blog. As those who know me are aware I have a thing for Fairies. I have a collection of them at home as well as a tattoo. I am now starting an online collection of Fairies. If you can find them please send them my way and I will post them with the person who gave me my fairy.

I have my snow fairy already to start things off.


Thanks,

~S

4 comments:

Big Daddy said...

You collect Fairies? Is that why you married Mike? lol

Shannon said...

haha your funny. I guess that explains why Ann married you too then doesn't it.

Ann said...

Yeah, but he's the big ol' scary biker fairy! LMAO

Ann said...

Did we not send you enough fairies??? And you're asking Big D why he hasn't updated his blog? Get with the program Sista! :o)

At least he's writing a novel, it takes time to work out the details, what's your excuse?