Engrish of the Day

Engrish of the Day
This is what I need!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Effin' UPS

I am sooo mad today. I had 9 packages due to be delivered today by UPS, all of which are gifts. So I am home all damn day waiting and waiting, And nothing. So I go online to check on the status of them. 4 of the 9 claim to be delivered at the front door at 2:06 pm today. Well who's effin house did you deliver them to cause it wasn't mine. I call UPS and they have no clue. The chick says that she's going to put in a tracking request and find out what the heck is going on cause if I was home then there is no way they could have delivered to the house without me knowing. Not to mention that 3 of the boxes "delivered" are part of a 7 piece item so why did all of it not get "delivered" today?? Talk about duh! Now I have to go through heck to try and get this taken care of. Grrrr...I'll update this post as I gather more info. I'm going to look around the outside of the house and tomorrow check with the neighbors and see if they even saw UPS yesterday.

UPDATE:: I GOT 3 OF MY BOWFLEX PACKAGES BUT 4 ARE JUST MISSING. THE THING FROM TARGET ARRIVED AND THE GIFT FOR MIKE CAME TOO..NOW WE'RE JUST WAITING FOR A CLAIM TO BE FILED ON MY BOWFLEX SO I CAN GET THE REST OF IT

3 comments:

Ann said...

OK...UPS totally sucks! When we lived in deliverance...they told me that I didn't have a valid address! WTF? I asked them why the hell I was paying rent if I didn't have a valid f'ing address then!!! They are the laziest sons-a-bitches on the planet! Fed-ex costs more, but they ALWAYS deliver on time!

I hope you find your packages! Can't wait to see you Monday night!! ;o)

Shannon said...

I know, i wish I had a choice but that's what Target and the guy from ebay use so, we're just going to have to wait it out

Ann said...

OK...so I need an update...did you get your packages yet?