Engrish of the Day

Engrish of the Day
This is what I need!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day

Myspace Comments - Happy Thanksgiving



So we're not celebrating Thanksgiving today like normal people. Why, you ask. Because JB HUNT the wonderfully selfish company my Husband works for doesn't observe Holidays. So we're making Thanksgiving Sunday. Doesn't bother me, cause I didn't have to cook the Turkey today, but I do have to do it Sunday. My mom will take Gav out for a few hours so I can prepare and everything without chasing an 18 month old around, which will be nice. Plus we get to have our own special day that nobody else has (that we know of anyway). So to those of you who actually got to eat Turkey and stuff today, Happy Turkey Day!

~S

7 comments:

Ann said...

Yeah, JB Hunt sucks to work for! I hope that your special Turkey Day is wonderful! Happy Thanksgiving!

Big Daddy said...

happy turkey day want a massage?
I'll be happy to give some sttuffing lol

Shannon said...

only if there is 75% off at Macy's D. And on the up side, Mike just had an interview with Areotech and he has an interview with Honeywell. So hopefully soon he will be done with JB Hunt and making more money too.

Ann said...

Where did you get the link for 15 minute lunch's blog? I've been reading it for about a month, now. Isn't it good?

Ann said...

You've won a special blogger award! See post on my blog for details!

Ann said...

Thanksgiving is officially over!!! I may have to redact the blogger award if there aren't any new posts soon!

Big Daddy said...

It's almost fucking christmas, for god's sake - post something new!

And Big Daddy never got a comment from you on his Chapter 2! Is everything ok?

Ann