Engrish of the Day

Engrish of the Day
This is what I need!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Nursing school


Since I am having the worst time getting class schedules to fit my schedule I am biting the bullet and doing individual courses to get my RN. I start my psychology classes on April 14. I am going through RIO SALADO because they are part of the maricopa county college system and are one of the top 10 schools that are accredited for Nursing. I am going to get this damn degree and I don't care how I need to do it, I've been to laid back with it and now I am tired of letting everyone else (other the Gavin of course) come before me...IT IS MY TURN TO DO WHAT I WANT IN LIFE DAMNIT! The classes will be online so I won't need to go to a physical classroom except for a few final exams but I can schedule that. This is how I need to do it so be it. It should only take me 6 months tops to get the pre-requsite classes done. By 2010 I should be wearing the pin!

1 comments:

Ann said...

You can do it, Shannon! Good for you!