Engrish of the Day

Engrish of the Day
This is what I need!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Why ME???

Did someone put a hex on me sometime in the past or is the world out to get me or what? I swear something is wrong with my aura or my something. I just got over a damn ear infection and sinusitis and now I have effin PNEUMONIA!!!! WTF! I'm on Cipro, Robitussin with Codine and an inhaler cause my coughing fits make my lungs spasm and then I can't breathe. Plus I've got the effin runs to the point where I'm dehydrated and the Dr. says if I don't get better within 48 hours she wants to put me in the hospital on IV anitbiotics and fluid. I swear I need to go to Kellogs place and eat corn flakes and get daily enemas to make myself better. "chew chew chew it is the thing to do" On the up side from being sick I've lost 9 lbs in a week, not healthy but hey it's 9 lbs. Well I'm off to take my cough medicine and try to eat some soup and time how long before it comes back.

~S


UPDATE~~ Well the runs turned out to be a BAD bacterial intestinal infection called c-diff (Clostridium difficile) and I am lucky that when I told my Dr. I had the runs she put me on the right medicine for it, so now I am on Flagyl on top of the stuff for pneumonia. Anyway, I'm heading to bed it's 1am and Mike is in the Land of ONE Grocery store again.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, boy. I hope you're feeling better!

Ann said...

Feeling better?

Shannon said...

barely. I just finished my meds but my whole body is out of whack now. I'm trying

Ann said...

OK...It's been 2.5 weeks since your last post, and while I realize you've had a lot going on, if you don't post something soon, we're going to take away your blogger card!