Engrish of the Day

Engrish of the Day
This is what I need!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Birthday...


So this is the month of Birthday's in my family. My mom turned 54 on May 21. My son, Gavin or monkey as I lovingly call him turned 2 on May 23. And today is my 25th birthday. So in a matter of 9 days we have 3 birthdays. Talk about busy. Plus there is Mother's Day and Memorial Day thrown in...That makes one hell of an expensive month!!! Today I worked and got a cake and ballons at work. Came home and Mike bought me 2 90 minute massages at Massage Envy. I've been asking for those since Christmas, so I'm glad I finally got them! Tomorrow I get to go to defensive driving school for my stupid photo radar ticket that I shouldn't have to do cause it wasn't me that set off the damn thing. So from 7:30-1, I will be there than at 3:30 mokey is haveing his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Finally we get to go out like grown ups when my mom gets here. So tomorrow night is P-A-R-T-Y night!!! We're going to the Bay and like always I will have pics to share!

~S

1 comments:

Ann said...

cannot wait for the pics! Last night was a blast! :)

Happy birthday darlin'! :)