Engrish of the Day

Engrish of the Day
This is what I need!

Monday, June 30, 2008

The Circus!

We took Gavin to his first circus on Sunday. It was AWESOME! He absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVED it. Especially when the elephants came out. He was jumping up and down and screaming and clapping and going "whoa elpant" Definately an experience I will not soon forget. Here are my fav pics from the day.

That's right I keep my kid on a leash


Gotta touch the toys ($20 a piece wtf?!?!)


When the lights go out...


Gavin eats popcorn


beginning of circus


6 bikes in a metal ball


"Whoa elpant"










black light portion...awesome colors






those sticks have guys swinging from them!


finale


end of the circus

1 comments:

Ann said...

I love the circus! We took Vicki when she was 3 or 4. She absolutely loved it! How fun!

I love that you keep him on a leash! Better to leash him up than to lose him in a crowd!